Thursday, February 18, 2010

Simple Everyday Food

You were expecting some new recipe, weren't you? (If you have one, send it my way.)

I really, really, really like magazines. Oh my goodness -- when the mailman brings me a new issue of anything I make my way back inside the house and put it in its place on top of the stack. It doesn't get any better than the stack for me. And don't mess with my stack. Don't look at it, don't breathe on it, and definitely do not read one of my magazine before I do. It makes me crazy and I need to seek treatment for it.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

HAHAHAHA! Must run in the family. I also get jazzy when I cant read my newspaper in order. If Andy asks for the Sports section and Im ont he front page, I cringe!

Tella said...

As Paw Paw would tell you, "you jest ain't right!!!" But you come by it naturally! Makes sense to me!
Mom