Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Beginning to Smell Alot Like...

Christmas....yes, Christmas. No, I haven't forgotten about Thanksgiving. But I wanted to share with you two of my favorite holiday scents before they fly off the shelves.

My first favorite is Frosted Cranberry, available at Bath & Body Works for the holiday season only. However, this scent is appropriate year round if you ask me. It is available in many mediums (plug-in, candle, etc). Don't pay full price - Bath & Body Works is notorious for having some sort of sale and some sort of coupon floating around. Leave some for me, though!




I also love, love, love Fresh Balsam, and it's in my house only at Christmas -- not something I would use all the time. It is by far the most realistic smelling, non-overpowering tree scent on the market. Don't go buying one if you're allergic to trees and all, but it is a nice background scent, especially if you have an artificial tree.

If I am lucky, Febreze will produce their Cranberries & Frost scent again this year. It is divine and I prefer their Air Effects version of it. I bought several cans of it at the end of last year (when they put it on clearance at the Target and all) and it has lasted well. Hope to see it on the shelf again soon.

And now, because I love these scents, and I love you, and the holidays are just around the corner, leave me a comment about what scent reminds you of the hollidays (any holiday will do) and you could win a Frosted Cranberry wallflower unit and a Fresh Balsam candle. Shout out before noon Thursday and I'll let random.org choose the winner and announce it on Friday.

Ready, set, go.....

*I am not being paid to promote these products. I love them and you should too and that is my only connection to Bath & Body Works and their stuff.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scent that reminds me of the holidays is of apple and pumpkin pies baking. YUM!

Shawna said...

I like to get the cinnamon broom from Winn Dixie and put it next to my air filter. Makes the house smell sooo.... good.

tellad said...

Anything that smells like apples, cinnamon, or a fresh cut Christmas tree (of which I can no longer have because of hubby allergies!)
Mom

Nat Beth said...

Pine trees smell like Christmas!

melinda said...

feet smell like my childhood! ;-)