Friday, April 29, 2011

a nod to the duke and duchess

If you were anywhere on the face of the earth today you know that Prince William and Kate Middleton were married at Westminster Abbey. Maybe you even rose from a deep slumber well before the crack of dawn here in the States to watch the pageantry. Miss Priss and I have been waiting for this day for some time now. Apparently over two billion other people were watching, too.

Two billion?? That is so crazy to me. But theirs is a happily ever after tale after all. And to honor their nuptials, Miss Priss donned a fascinator of sorts...


She's been waiting weeks to wear this ruffly, fluffly headband for the occasion.

I drank my morning joe from this cup...

It was a gift from a dear friend many, many years ago who is a Brit that grew up in a castle (that's another story for another day). I needed the six cups to stay awake in the wee hours of the morning. Then I had a caffiene crash in the early afternoon, fell asleep on the sofa, and almost forgot to get Miss Priss and her fascinator from school.

No comments: