Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 16th Birthday, Cody!

Doesn't seem like so long ago that you were pedaling like Fred Flintstone to make your green tractor move along the driveway and today you're ready to drive for real. You're growing up so quickly, my son, that I hope you remember as fondly as I all the days of your life that have brought you to this day. I am proud of the young man you've become and love you more today than ever! Happy birthday, sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joy it has been to see you grow in to the "man" you have become - and to have been a small part in that - The "Moglee" dance around the coffee table shall be etched in my mind and heart forever! Now get your thumb in the air and have a good 16th birthday - love you, cody morody -
grammy

Anonymous said...

CODY my little man.. excuse me MY BIG MAN.. I just can't believe that you are 16 today... May were has the time gone... GIVE YOUR MOM and Dad HEAVEN... ha.. let them re live every moment of them growing up.. you have my permission... HAPPY BIRTHDAY >>> YOU ARE SO SPECIAL>>> HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!

Ms. JU JU