Friday, April 3, 2009
It's a Homerun
Now that Cody's birthday has passed I can share some more of my good fortune with y'all. We are going to D.C. for vacation this year and since we like baseball, I thought we'd go watch a Nationals game in the new stadium. Didn't really matter to me who they were playing. So when we found out the Red Sox would be in town (Cody's favorite team) I frantically searched for ticket options. No such luck -- seems the Red Sox series is what they call a 'premium' series and to score a ticket you had to enter into a lottery where they randomly chose entrants for the opportunity to purchase tickets. Being the sweepstakes lover I am, and the nature of the booty on this one, I entered...and was chosen!!!!! Cody got Red Sox tickets for his birthday and I have another win under my belt. It's a homerun all the way around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment