Okay, I am confessing again. Along with the travel size toiletries I so love to collect when I travel, and the stationary items I pick up at trade shows, and also the samples of make-up and lotion I make it my mission to acquire, I also love reusable shopping bags. I've never been one to follow the crowd, but I must say I like to feel part of the sustainable biodiversity movement when I haul my bags into the local grocery store.
Today I will add a CVS bag to my growing collection. You see, they are jumping on the 'tree hugger' band wagon now. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, it'll make me money in the long run. If you pick up one of their new 'green' cards (just a little hang tag for your keychain) and present it with your regular CVS Extracare card and a reusable CVS shopping each time you shop, after four uses you'll receive $1 CVS extra bucks. Is $1 that I must spend in CVS really worth it, you ask? Definitely. When you have some time, just ask. I'm happy to share how far that $1 can go.
But the real reason for my post is this...I am dying for a reusable shopping bag from Whole Foods. I love their brightly colored bag. It screams to be filled with fresh fruits and veggies. They also have a reusable lunch bag in various sizes that I would also like. But, alas, there is no Whole Foods in my town. Friends, if you have a Whole Foods in your area, and think of me next time you are shopping and see those bags, I'd sure love to repay you for picking me one up!
2 comments:
Oh, girlfriend...
Guess who just rented a new house and will have a Whole Foods right around the corner? I will see if I can help you out next time we're over that way...
Woohoo!
Post a Comment