It is a mystery to me -- of a magnitude that rivals the whole 'exactly when dinosaurs inhabited the earth' kind of mystery -- how children do not grasp the please tell me when you are going to be on television concept. Casually mentioning it as you walk out the door does not qualify as telling us to watch the news to see if you are on it.
For those of who are not in the area, or may have missed it because we didn't call because we didn't know to call because we had no concrete time or channel because someone didn't really have a clue......you can watch it here.
And you can view some photos here. Isn't that fella in #12 and #31 just precious?
(Hot as all get out? Watch the video, you'll get it.)
2 comments:
I thought you and Caroline both did good!!! and it is "hot as all get out" out there!!! Love you! Grammy
HAHA!! I love it! I missed the "hot as all get out" moment on tv but saw the paper. I love that southern twang!
Post a Comment