Friday, October 1, 2010

Beautiful Reusables

Since I never found the brightly colored, reusable shopping bags from Whole Foods, I gave up on the idea of my bags standing out from the crowd in the checkout lane. But my neighborhood Publix came through for me. A couple weeks ago, I picked up these reusable shopping bags at only $1.99 each. They are very roomy and made of a recycled material. Check them out next time you're at the store.

3 comments:

Mom said...

On our trek through GA in an couple of weeks, BeeBee and I will be on the lookout for Whole Foods - got the addresses!

Hope said...

Ahhh! I thought of you when I saw these the other day! I never did see them come back to the Whole Foods near us, so I'm glad you were able to get these!

Allyson said...

I love Publix and ADORE these bags. I have acquired a few reusables......but manage to never have them with me when I grocery shop :( should maybe leave them in the car.