Monday, August 17, 2009

Pray for Your Child

Both of our kids are back in school now. It's so hard to believe that the oldest is a junior in high school already. Seems like just yesterday Mrs. Grant was pulling him from my arms so he could join the others in line. Before we know it he'll be off to college and another chapter in his life. And for all the school supplies I've purchased, cupcakes I taken to school, lunchroom food I've eaten, trips I've chaperoned, and performances I've attended, nothing matters more to his success in school and life than the prayers I've uttered.

Pray daily for your child. Be sure to ask him or her how you can specifically pray for needs he or she might have. Beacuse long after there is no ink in the pen or lead in the pencil and the locker door has slammed shut for the final time, your diligent petitions will continue to help them make the grade where it matters most!

No comments: