daybook {five}{seventeen}{two thousand ten}
i am thankful for... two really different children. Both bring different things to the family.
i am thinking... about all the field trips my daughter has been on this year. For the record, she has two more this week. Exactly when do they study?
i am going... to the last elementary school play of our parenting days. My, oh my, how time flies.
i am creating... digital photo albums. You cannot even begin to imagine how many pictures I have taken over the last 17 years. Really, you can't even. Really, I can't even.
one of my favorite things... big, fluffy bath towels.
around the house...it is okay to go through all the artwork your children have ever done in school and get rid of some of it? I'm just wondering...
in the kitchen... another CrockPot meal. I got a new cookbook for Mother's Day -- the gal cooked in her slow cooker every day for a year. I am not that ambitious, but our family thought it would be neat to do it for a week. So far, we've had a nice potato soup and some cheesy, bacony chicken. Both were hits. Tonight it's parmesan tilapia. Mmmmm!
outside my window... pesky squirrels stealing all the birdseed in my feeders.
worth sharing...
(Chase a few butterflies today. We found this one in Key West a few years ago.)
1 comment:
I am thankful for....two meetings almost completed!!!!!
i am thinking... did I take something out for supper or does paw paw still have pork chops left?
i am going... to find me some comfortable sandals that have a high arch to wear to Disney if its the last thing i do!
i am creating... quilts, quilts, and more quilts!!!!
one of my favorite things... frozen smoothies!
around the house... there are strings from material from recent sewing projects!!! Boys howdy do I need to vacuum!
in the kitchen... awaits the dishwasher to be cleared out of clean dishes!!!
outside my window... are some of the most gorgeous roses this year!!!
Post a Comment