Saturday, September 25, 2010

Miss Priss Goes to Middle School

Miss Priss loves middle school. Sick, right? But true. Here are the top ten reasons we have declared it an addiction:
  1. She wears a skirt -- and likes it.
  2. She has not pulled her hair back in a ponytail once -- it gets washed and dried every morning at 5:45 AM. (For the record, and I know you will find this extremely difficult to believe, I am not even out of bed at that hour.)
  3. The minute she steps out of the car in the morning, people flock to her. She likes flocking.
  4. PE -- and dressing out -- is fun to her. Who actually enjoys sweating and doing push ups?
  5. Her locker is as much a prized possession as her Wii.
  6. She can talk in the hallway. Duh - she would have anyway.
  7. Dances - even when white girls can't dance.
  8. Band - oh mercy, another band nerd is born. She is maniacal about practicing.
  9. Purse. She carries one now. What's in it I haven't a clue. Perhaps I should check it out.
  10. Did I mention the skirt?



No comments: