Not me, not yet anyway. But definitely not from lack of trying.
So, some of you may not know that I love to enter sweepstakes. I'll enter my name for pretty much anything. Right now, I'm trying to win sunflowers for a year, a $5,000 garden makeover, a trip to Albuquerque for a hot air balloon festival, new bathroom fixtures, a Cirque du Soliel package that included tickets to all seven shows playing in Las Vegas and airfare/hotel/spending money, $10,000 for me and $1,000 each for ten of my closets friends (don't start calling me out of the blue...I haven't won yet), any one of 40 trips to Virginia in honor of their 40th something or other, a kitchen technology center, a Broadway Lion King package, and the list goes on.
Most of the time my husband and kids just laugh at me (I must admit creating an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of what sweeps I've entered could be a bit out there), but that stopped when they figured out companies are giving away stuff they'd like, too. Madalyn has me entering (daily) sweepstakes for Demi Lovato concert tickets, a trip to see the Jonas Brothers, a trip to to Disneyland for the royal treatment, and an autographed copy of the Jonas Brothers' new CD (that hasn't even been released yet). Kevin wants a $2,100 gas grill or the tent/sleeping bag giveaway, and Cody would like the me to win the GameStop gift card contest.
Gosh, I sure hope my diligence doesn't pay off all at once 'cause Uncle Sam will come a-knockin' for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment