Sunday, May 23, 2010

Middle Sister Wines

When it comes to wine, I know nothing about bouquet or oak flavors. My corkscrew is cheap and my wine bottles lay on their sides on the floor of my pantry. I don't swirl or sniff before I sip. I don't care about the year or varietal. I just drink the stuff. I am civilized enough to pour it into a wineglass first, but that is the extent of my wine high-and-mightiness.

I do know a great label when I see one, though. The cutest around have to be the ones on bottles of Middle Sister Wines, an affordable by design collection of wines from California. With names like Drama Queen and Surfer Chick, and a different middle sister character on each, the labels are as cute to look at as the wines are a delight to drink.

I was thrilled to see the newest addition to their line -- a Sauvignon Blanc. Meet her here and visit the website to find out more info on gals and where you can find them hangin' out in your neck of the woods.

2 comments:

Teri said...

These are too cute it makes me want to go get a bottle, or two...or three.....

Allyson said...

Ive been wanting to try it. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer :)