- I couldn't pee in the cup. I just couldn't. I didn't have to go. And so I held up the surgery rotation until I could do it.
- I have been carbonated beverage free since April 1, 2009. Yes, by choice. Until Friday. My blood pressure and blood sugar dropped so low following surgery that they made me drink a Diet Coke. I cried. I'm back on the wagon.
- I don't like IVs. The needles bother me. And someone could put whatever they want in it and make me really whack out. That's scary. So I put my foot down and said I sould not let them put an IV in me anywhere but near my elbow...you know, the normal place and all. Only my blood vessels didn't get the message and , well, see for yourself...
Remember those big tubes connected to the back of the people's heads in The Matrix? Ugh. That's what it looks like to me all plunged into the flesh and all. Gross.
1 comment:
It looks like it is going to poke through your palm... or is that the tape pulling..... a picture only a mother could be proud of!!!!
You go girl!!! Mom
Post a Comment