Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Don't Be Shy

This is Baxter.


He's my new best friend. It's very sad, I must say. My late grandmother would be so proud and that's why it's so sad. I sit on the back porch watching the birds...like an old lady. And taking it a step further and naming them is even worse. I must get out more.

Baxter seemed to be camera shy one summerlike day last week. I don't know what it was 'cause he usually struts his stuff all around the yard. He flys from tree to tree, shakin' his tail feather, and perches on whatever limb gives him the most screen time. Or maybe he was just refusing to smile until summer comes. I'm with him.

Come, come summertime...don't, don't don't be shy. (by some cat named Schwayze)

1 comment:

Tella said...

gorgeous - but you do got to get out more!!! mom