It is so hard to believe it's been an entire week since I posted the last bit of nonsense on this here blog. But it's been a really, really crazy week...
I am so distraught that the Olmpics are over. So much so that my husband felt he should do something. He bought the Sonic & Mario winter olympics game for the Wii. I can curl for real from the comfort of my own home. All is right in the world again.
My son has taken to hanging out with friends listening to their band practice in a used bookstore that sits next to a Latino market and other vacant downtown buildings. Surely child and family services will be knocking on my door soon...and catching me doing the curl and not keeping up with that delinquent boy.
I tore my meniscus this weekend. I think that's what's been wrong with my knee since November and that I reinjured it Sunday. I can't drive because I can't bend my knee. It's been really weird having to hitch rides and dole out responsibilities that usually come second nature to me. I am totally out of sorts with this thing. On top of that, I have an MRI scheduled for Friday and if there is one thing that I professed long ago that I would never do, it is have an MRI. I am not overly claustrophobic, but I am petrified of being in that small space. Maybe they will tie a string to my big toe so they can pull me out fast when I hyperventilate.
Have a totallly random rest of the week!
1 comment:
I've had 2-3 MRI's. It is a tight space. With it being your knee, ask if they do it with your head out of the machine. If not, just close your eyes and imagine something pleasant. Good luck!
Post a Comment