You came. You saw. You commented. And now two of you will be rewarded.
Congratulations to #8 Charlotte Morris - you win prize pack 1.
Hooray for #4 NatalieM - you're taking home a brand new car! No, really, prize pack 2 is coming your way.
I used the scientifically random process at random.org for the winner selection. However, I am too cheap to pay for the service which holds the winning numbers for a period of time so you can check my honesty. But let's face it, there were only 10 of you who entered and I used a totally unbiased helper (thanks Madalyn) in the selection of the winners. She pushed the generate button and assigned the prizes. If you aren't happy, take it up with her. But take my advice, you're not likely to win that argument. She is a preteen female after all.
Seriously, thanks to all of you who participated. It was like eating cotton candy and funnel cakes at the fair for me. I must do it again soon!
3 comments:
Congrats winners - you are going to love this soap - I have one fragrance and I love it - Happy contest watching!
Teri
WooHoo...Thanks Maddy, you have the magic touch!
Super! Thanks!
Post a Comment