Thursday, December 24, 2009

12 Days of Cookies - Day 12

We've finally made it to the last day of our 12 Days of Cookies bakefest. I must confess that this recipe did not actually get baked today...go ahead, let me have it. I know, I know, I technically didn't complete my mission. But I did have more fun than I imagined baking through the countdown to Christmas and spending time with the kids (and the hubby, too!). There were some challenges (I reaaaallly need a new oven) but we made it through. Enjoy this last recipe, even though it isn't a cookie -- but it does use cookie dough, so I'm gonna let it count!

Cheesecake Cookie Cups
1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (use the Nestle Toll House kind you break apart)
2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
2 lg. eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
1 can (21 oz.) cherry pie filling

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners. Put one piece of cookie dough in the bottom of each cup. Bake for 10-12 minutes (cookie should spread to the edge of the cup).

Beat cream cheese, milk, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Pour about 3 tbsp. cream cheese mixture over cookie in each cup. Bake for an additional 15 - 18 minutes (until set). Cool completely when removed from oven. Top each cup with a level tablespoon on pie filling and refrigerate for one hour.

No comments: