Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 Days of Cookies - Day 3

I sure would hate to be Martha Stewart's kin. Can you imagine getting together for the holidays and being asked to bring a dish to her house? I'd have to decline the invitation, I think. She does turn out some good dishes, and her sweets are no exception. Some time ago, while reading her magazine, I came across a recipe for Toasted Pecan Butter Cookies. I used to work in an ice cream shop and loved the butter pecan ice cream, and hoped these would be something like the ice cream flavor. While they aren't an exact flavor match, they are to die for. They have become one of Kevin's favorite and by far the most requested cookie at our house. They melt in your mouth. If you don't try any other cookie from our 12 Days of Cookies, this one is a must. Enjoy!

No comments: