Today I tried driving with my knee. Well, not actually driving with my knee, but driving with the pain in my knee. Bad idea. The driving wasn't so bad but turning to get out of the car and catching my foot on the doorjam was not the smartest thing I've done recently.
To make matters worse, I screamed and scared the birds away. Not just any birds -- a new variety I haven't seen in my yard before but have since identified with the help of my trusty bird book. To make it up to the birds for making them scatter from their comfortable perches, and to celebrate acquiring follower #6 here on the blog, and because I got a package in the mail last week with some moisturizer I'd won way back in November and it made me really happy, but mostly because the giveaway sponsor is getting anxious and wondering if I'm keeping the prizes for myself, it's Giveaway Tuesday.
To enter, simply leave a comment with your answer to the following question:
What is the 'go to' soap in your home?
Does Irish Spring put a little spring in your step? Or are you lovin' some Lava? Whatever it is that lathers you up each day, share it here for your chance to win one of two prize packs containing three tins of some delightful soaps from Seattle Sundries.
Prize Pack #1: He-She-Them
This pack containt Naughty Nellie, Manly Man and Lavendar Lover.
Prize Pack #2: Some Work, More Play
This pack contains Hard Workin' Hand, Summer Slacker and Gender Neutral.
Rules: (not many, but everyone has to submit to authority at some point in life)
One entry per person, please.
Entries must be received by Friday at noon.
You do not have to be a registered blog follower to enter.
Winners will be chosen by random.org and posted Saturday morning. Who gets what it totally up to me - I'm the boss here.
Because I don't have a whiz-whopper website where I can assign comment numbers to each entry, the time stamp on your entry will determine your number, with the earliest entry being number 1 and so on.
Ready, set, go....!
10 comments:
I am a dedicated Dove user.
Dial
Now for the men in my life I truly believe they need to use DIAL, but for me myself, I love the bath gels, especially the Lavendar .. my favorite is by Johnson and Johnson .. just like the baby wash.. very hard to fine.. but very calming...
Whatever little-bitty nub of a piece of soap I can find in the bottom of my shower caddy...which could be any brand, whatever had been on sale.
Bath and Body Works, Dove, Dial...any will do!
Tone is the stuff montly used by the household.....however, All 4 of my girls have an abundance of different stuff!
Please add me to your email list to receive you postings email address is: shawna@masalink.org
My favorite soap is Irish Spring.
Margaret McGuire
Dove for me; Irish Spring for my husband.
I enjoy reading your blog - thanks to your mom for letting me know about it.
Are you ready for this? The Fletcher Household LOVES soap. I suppose that is partly why my hands are so stinkin' dry. One must for all hand soap - soaps MUST be antibacterial!!
Kitchen soap for dishes: Orange Palmolive
Kitchen soap for hands: Softsoap Lemon Kitchen - antibacterial, of course!
Guest Bathroom (sink): Bath & Body Works - Moisturizing and Antibacterial in any clean or fresh scent
Guest Bathroom (shower): Dove bar soap (ummmhmmm I know - I'm not treating the guests to body wash...)
Master Bathroom (sink): Softsoap Antibacterial
Master Bathroom (shower): Dove or Oil of Olay Body Wash
Nolan's soap: Aveeno Head & Body Wash for Babies.
Yes yes - I know. I'm super OCDish when it comes to soap, but I have to keep clean hands in the Fletcher Household!!
We use Bath and Body works Dancing waters, and white citrus for the bathroom sinks and the apple or lemon for the kitchen sink. Chris uses zest bar soap, Chandler uses water kids body wash I buy...usually watermelon. I use my Mary Kay cleanser on my face and whatever my scent of the week body wash(I like to switch things up...but it's always a fresh or fruity smell...nothing to heavy)
Post a Comment